Our Commercial Pest Management Program consists of a Five-Step Plan.This plan is a scientifically proven approach that maximizes effectiveness and minimizes chemical treatment and exposure.
1) Inspection: On our initial visit to your site, we conduct a thorough inspection and carefully document all of our findings so we can thoroughly review them with you. This way we can share which pests we have found, what areas pose the greatest potential for containing pests, where they are most likely to find food, and re-infestation sources including any possible sanitation issues.
2) Evaluation: Based on the initial inspection, a comprehensive pest control program is custom created for your site(s). The treatment program(s) are developed using EPA registered pesticides in the most effective and appropriate formulations. These applications may include any number of options including traps, baits, flushing agents, Insect Growth Regulators, crack and crevice procedures, and/or residual treatments. The number and type of monitoring stations are also determined, along with the appropriate intervals for monitoring these stations for pest activity. We also will make further recommendations for the elimination or alleviation of high value pest resources.
3) Education: A follow-up visit, when appropriate, may include a meeting to educate all appropriate parties in your facility about conditions that help to promote pest problems, and how these conditions can be corrected. We also provide information as to the types of treatments that can be offered. If required, we will meet with your management staff and discuss with them any/all appropriate recommendations. Our goal is to review the pest control management program with them, answer their questions, and gain their buy-in for long-term pest control success.
4) Eradication: Our first applications are made based on the pest control strategies we have developed for you. After the initial treatment, monitoring stations are usually put in place approximately one week after initial treatments are made.
5) Follow-up: In cases of severe initial infestations, we may require more than one follow-up treatment(s). The need and scope of this will be discussed during our program review. Long-term pest eradication is both of our goals. We will provide on-going monitoring of stations for any pest activity. All of our technicians are thoroughly trained to identify any evidence of recurring pest activity such as fecal deposits, trails, active harborage sites, and damage. Any/all pest activity is carefully documented for mutual review and discussion.
At NJ Pest Control, we work in partnership with you and your staff to create the results you are looking for in a safe, environmentally responsible way.
We are certified in QP Schools and QP Food Safety
Unwanted pests can be destructive and inconvenient. Pest problems can become a major health and safety concern for your employees, clients, or students. Commercial properties have specific needs that require custom solutions. Contact us today for those solutions.