As a Pest Management Professional (PMP), NJ Pest Control knows the proper way to inspect your home. We are trained to identify the subtle, tell-tale signs an un-trained eye will miss. The general construction of your building will have a lot to do with effective control, the uncovering of hidden damage, and elimination of infestations.We look for streams in your area, always pay attention to water runoff, proximity of trees and shrubs to your home so we can determine whether or not there could be potential moisture problems. We know how to look for proper foliage density, other landscaping issues, and the location of tree limbs, which may provide access for squirrels and raccoons.
Something many home owners don’t think about is that your utility lines can be a super highway right into to your home! Electric, phone and cable lines are often used as freeways for ants, and did you know that sewer pipes often provide avenues for rats to burrow around. Therefore, all areas of your home or other buildings on your grounds must be inspected to ensure proper recommendations are made and when appropriate treatments made.
NJ Pest Control will work closely with you to develop a customized treatment plan designed to protect your home, your family, and your pets.
This Comprehensive Treatment Plan helps get the bugs and pests out of your home, and we can provide on-going services to help keep them out. This is because we know how to properly treat the outside your home to create a protective barrier that helps keep pests from getting back in.
This aspect of our residential service is so convenient that – you may never have to be at home to let our technician inside.
For your convenience NJ Pest Control will schedule three trips to your home throughout the season, and will inspect and perform treatment(s) as needed to the following areas:
- Trash collection areas provide fertile feeding grounds for numerous pests, including ants, flies and rodents.
- Perimeter treatment reduces the chance of pest invasion from neighboring properties.
- Garages should receive the same thorough perimeter treatment that your home gets.
- Door and window frames are common entry points for occasional invaders.
- Cracks in foundation walls and chimneys provide easy entry points for pests like ants.
- Landscape plantings often serve as perfect harborage areas for house invading pests.
- Ants, earwigs, and pillbugs are among the insect pests that commonly live in bark mulch and gravel beds.
- Wood piles harbor harmful pests such as carpenter ants and spiders. Wood piles should be kept away from the home.
- Eaves and overhangs often harbor spiders and harmful flying insects, including wasps and hornets.
- The interior service of your home will consist of inspection and monitoring of all accessible areas.
We maintain the protective barrier around your house. However, all treatment products, by EPA regulations, are designed to break down into natural components over time through the actions of rain, sunlight, humidity, and other weather conditions.
NJ Pest Control is proud to say that we have always been ahead of the curve in the use of the most effective, yet environmentally friendly products available today. Because, these products have to break down over time for your safety, we recommend the re-fortification the barrier every 60 days or so. But the best part for you is that, you don’t even have to be home!